Benton | Deep Green Tea Toner [150ml]
Fancy a drop of green tea?
Benton Green Tea Toner is a midly acidic toner, which is similar to our natural skin pH level, with over 50% of fresh Green Tea that is deeply brewed. It also contains Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract and other botanical ingredients with the minimal ingredients.
- Hydrate and soothe skin
- Revitalise dull and rough skin
- Help to keep skin in balance of water and oil
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammation agent
Made In Korea
After cleansing your face, apply this toner to your face.
Different Methods to use a toner
- Last cleansing: Use a cotton pad to cleanse your face and skin texture;
- Hydrating Toner: Apply on your palm and gently pat onto your skin
- Toner Pack: Damp cotton pads with this toner and leave them on your skin for 5 minutes. And gently pat into your skin for better absorption
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water(50%), Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Root Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Betaine
We Also Recommend
[dry/sensitive eczema-prone skin] Super light (water-like consistency) yet provides soothing hydration! I apply a humectant first when my skin is still slightly damp, THEN this toner & my skin drinks it right up. Not an essential product imo, but great to layer between each step of the routine for a hydration boost. OR as a mist to moisturise/refresh throughout the day :)
Good good good